Lucid Dawn is a synthesist. Her greatest superpower is to transform pain, fear & sickness, into wisdom, strength & freedom, and to help others to find their superpowers!
Lucid has been on the Yogic path since 1994, five years into recovery from an abject early life of illness and abuse. On this journey she has learned many healing modalities. She does not subscribe to one 'style', but honors and integrates many. She is thriving as a mother, wife, teacher, community organizer, ritual leader & artist.
Lucid is fervent in her desire to help others thrive. She weaves the teachings of Yoga; movement, breath, meditation, & Non-Dual Tantrik philosophy w/ ritual & practice that acknowledge; season, celestial movements, and phases of life. She includes the use of sound healing & expressive arts. Her studies in neuroscience, cellular biology, nutrition, essential oils, Non-Violent Communication, earth magick, energy medicine, & Lifeline Healing Technique also inform her teaching.
She is dedicated to embracing all beings & all aspects of being for a full celebration of life, including courageously facing death .
Public & Private Classes
• Yoga Tree Telegraph, Berkeley M,W,F @ 845am
• Workshops listed on Yoga Tree site & my newsletter
• Private, partner & group sessions available by appointment
• Uniquely tailored for time, place and individual (s)
Yoga for Cancer & Chronic Illness
• Practice gentle movements to boost immunity
• Learn breath practices to soothe & nourish
• Release fear of change, transition & associated tensions
• Uses many healing modalities including sound healing, essential oils, Lifeline Healing Technique, massage & more.
• Providing Yoga at major and growing corporations in the Bay Area since 2010.
• Designed cumulative 8 week series that address all primary aspects of yoga; mind/body, & stress relief practices for maximum health & efficiency
• 2-3 hr & day long workshops on embodying conscious leadership
• Interactive playshops for team building & cultivating creativity!
Yoga for Creativity
• Yoga practices inspire movement and creative thinking
• Specific meditations & visualizations to create the space for intuition to arise
• Somatic practices that release stuck patterns of thought
• Weaving in of vocal & theatrical exercises for expansion of conceptual possibilities
* creatrix of Rockstar Party Yoga