Lucid Dawn is a synthesist.
Lucid is alive to help others thrive. As a trauma informed yogi, with 30 years of study in healing practices she weaves the teachings of Yoga; movement, breath, meditation, & Non-Dual Tantrik philosophy w/ ritual & practice that acknowledge; season, celestial movements, and phases of life. She includes the use of sound healing & expressive arts. Her studies in neuroscience, nutrition, essential oils, Non-Violent Communication, earth magick, energy medicine, & Lifeline Healing Technique also inform her teaching.
She is dedicated to embracing all beings & all aspects of being for a full celebration of life, including courageously facing death .
After decades of performing arts, circus, running a fashion business, creating events, and immersion into healing arts, lucid has created an integrated program named after what people so often call her, A Force OF Nature!
I AM a Force Of Nature is a creative wellness course with a related book in the works. It combines physical wellness, strength & flexibility, with mental/ emotional wellness - resilience & adaptability along with creative self-expression including voice, movement, and unique offerings that bring people together to make the world a more beautiful, sustainable and just place for all!
Public & Private Classes
• Tuesdays & Thursdays 7am @ Arise Yoga, Lakeshore
* 2nd & 4th Tuesdays - Pleasure Practice @ Vox Body Studio, 7p
* Wednesdays & Fridays - 10-1130 Online - link thru Patreon or newsletter.
* Tuesday & Thurs. 915a @ Green Yogi, Telegraph
• First Friday live music yoga @ Green Yogi w/ Phoenix Song
• Private, partner & group sessions available by appointment
• Uniquely tailored for time, place and individual (s)
Yoga for Cancer & Chronic Illness
• Practice gentle movements to boost immunity
• Learn breath practices to soothe & nourish the bodymind
• Release fear of change, transition & associated tensions
• Uses many healing modalities including sound healing, essential oils, Lifeline Healing Technique, massage & more, counseling & trauma therapies.
* come to terms with our ephemeral nature & live fully in the time that you have to prepare for a good death.
• Providing Yoga at major and growing corporations in the Bay Area since 2010.
• Designed cumulative 8 week series that address all primary aspects of yoga; mind/body, & stress relief practices for maximum health & efficiency
• 2-3 hr & day long workshops on embodying conscious leadership
• Interactive playshops for team building & cultivating creativity!
Yoga for Creativity
• Yoga practices inspire movement and creative thinking
• Specific meditations & visualizations to create the space for intuition to arise
• Somatic practices that release stuck patterns of thought
• Weaving in of vocal & theatrical exercises for expansion of conceptual possibilities
* creatrix of "Party Yoga", a playful and connective adventure for groups