Lucid Dawn is a synthesist.
Lucid is alive to help others thrive. As a trauma informed yogi, with 30 years of study in healing practices she weaves the teachings of Yoga; movement, breath, meditation, & Non-Dual Tantrik philosophy w/ ritual & practice that acknowledge; season, celestial movements, and phases of life. She includes the use of sound healing & expressive arts. Her studies in neuroscience, nutrition, essential oils, Non-Violent Communication, earth magick, energy medicine, & Lifeline Healing Technique also inform her teaching.
She is dedicated to embracing all beings & all aspects of being for a full celebration of life, including courageously facing death .
Public & Private Classes
• Yoga Tree Telegraph, Berkeley M,W,F @ 845am
• Workshops listed on Yoga Tree site & my newsletter
• Private, partner & group sessions available by appointment
• Uniquely tailored for time, place and individual (s)
Yoga for Cancer & Chronic Illness
• Practice gentle movements to boost immunity
• Learn breath practices to soothe & nourish
• Release fear of change, transition & associated tensions
• Uses many healing modalities including sound healing, essential oils, Lifeline Healing Technique, massage & more.
• Providing Yoga at major and growing corporations in the Bay Area since 2010.
• Designed cumulative 8 week series that address all primary aspects of yoga; mind/body, & stress relief practices for maximum health & efficiency
• 2-3 hr & day long workshops on embodying conscious leadership
• Interactive playshops for team building & cultivating creativity!
Yoga for Creativity
• Yoga practices inspire movement and creative thinking
• Specific meditations & visualizations to create the space for intuition to arise
• Somatic practices that release stuck patterns of thought
• Weaving in of vocal & theatrical exercises for expansion of conceptual possibilities
* creatrix of Rockstar Party Yoga